The smallest IC trucks in our Nexen range. Available in diesel, LPG and dual fuel. Included in the range is the 20S series. A 2 tonne capacity machine built on a 1 tonne foot print using the same chassis as the 1 tonne model.
Offering a standard drum brake transmission with optional Japanese Okamura high spec drum brake for heavy industrial use, or an Optimal+ wet brake system. Laptop-free maintenance can be achieved using our Smart Dash technology with on-board diagnostics. Equipment can be tailored however tough the job.
- Integral overhead guard rear light unit with brake and direction indicators.
- Horizontal mounted anti-glare beacon
- Side, reverse, rear lights
- LED lighting optional.
- Blue safety light optional.
- Secondary LED lights available
- Full road+work CE approved configuration.
- The ergonomically designed operator compartment is a fully floating and vibration isolated driver cell. With single pendant mounted brake pedal and fully adjustable suspension seat, it provides the operator with optimum levels of comfort for prolonged periods of time.
- The adjustable steering column allows the operator to easily find a comfortable driving position.
- The one piece, easily removable, steel floor plate provides unrivalled fast access for servicing. A rubber moulding floor-mat helps eliminate noise and vibration.
All our models come with the option of operator presence sensing (OPS), automatically locking off all hydraulic functions and the transmission drive if the operator is not seated on the machine.
With a full birth of industrial engines from the leading manufacturers of diesel standard units.
Tier 3 and tier 4 options are available.
The LCD Smart Dash monitors all vital engine aspects providing quick and concise diagnostic information, giving a clear indication of truck parameters and service information. The smart dash will run a shut down procedure if any of its parameters are not in sync i.e if the engine temperature is above the recommended range. This in turn protects the engine and transmission from any major damage, making service and repair a quick, low cost solution.
Using only the highest spec orbital valve from Eaton. Offering a superior steering control for improved maneuvering. Unlike most other brands the Nexen steer axle is fitted with tapered king pin roller bearings, maximising durability, comfort and extending the service life of parts.
The low slung modern design provides excellent stability. Designed and shaped to aid the driver with maximum visibility when reversing and optimised for advanced cooling even in the harshest of environments.